[SWLUG] Eisteddfod

Lyn David Thomas lyn at trebute.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 11:11:43 UTC 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:44:41 +0100
"Peter (dsl)" <apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> Just a thought.
>
> Since the National Eisteddfod is going to be in Newport (Gwent) this
> year, I wondered if anyone had considered doing some evangelising?
>
> e.g. Installfest, handing out copies of Cymrux (v. important, I
> think), or anything else anyone can think of.
>
> I'd be willing to lend a hand, to the extent of my ability (i.e. I
> could probably stand at the entrance and give Cymrux discs out!)
>
> Peter

Speaking of which, I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Cymrux to
demonstrate it to the Plaid spokesperson on culture, sport, the arts and
the Welsh language in the National Assembly.... Its going to be years
before MS catch up - and it would be good to show an alternative.  I
think some work explaining what Open Source etc would be good too.

--
Lyn David Thomas