[SWLUG] Eisteddfod

Gareth Bowker tgb at tgb.org.uk
Tue Jun 15 10:36:26 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 18:44, Peter (dsl) wrote:
> Just a thought.
>
> Since the National Eisteddfod is going to be in Newport (Gwent) this
> year, I wondered if anyone had considered doing some evangelising?

Yes, there'll be something at the Science and Technology tent. It's
going to be finalised over the coming few weeks.

> e.g. Installfest, handing out copies of Cymrux (v. important, I
> think), or anything else anyone can think of.

We're planning on having CDs to hand out, yes :)

> I'd be willing to lend a hand, to the extent of my ability (i.e. I
> could probably stand at the entrance and give Cymrux discs out!)

Thanks for the offer. If anyone else is interested in helping who hasn't
spoken up yet, please let me know and I'll give you an update closer to
the date.

Cheers,

Gareth