[SWLUG] Any Good Linux Hosting Services in South Wales?

Michael Parker Michael.Parker at wbs.wales.nhs.uk
Fri Jun 25 11:05:51 UTC 2004

Sorry If I'm not answering the question here, but I do only have 1/2 an eye
on the emails at the moment... I've been happily using Diogel - based in
south wales... and headed up by a SWLUG regular... I won't mention any
names, but for more info email gareth at diogel.com they can probably have
something that suits... ;)

**still tries to get over the footy result**

hope this helps

Mikey

# Message: 1