[SWLUG] Microsoft Vs. Linux Celtic Manor July 7th - anybody going?

swlug at azem.org swlug at azem.org
Tue Jun 29 02:54:47 UTC 2004

Linux and W$ are a different philosophy, it is not
about technology. I believe I am in a higher moral
level when I use Linux than when I use a pirated copy
of M$.

Which one is better? the response will never be
impartial nor scientific, and who cares if some expert
says that the TaskA-$ program is better than the
TaskA-L program. I will never believe him and I will
never pay $ for a licence of a program that does TaskA
when I can get L with source code so it can do TaskA
exactly the way I want.

Never mind, I think to loose time in this kind of
games is useless.

stu