[SWLUG] Nautilus

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Tue Jun 29 23:29:47 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 23:14, Peter (dsl) wrote:
> I did once go into Gnome, just to see what it looked like, but then I went
> back to KDE.  That's when this problem started.

In that case then, at a quick stab in the dark, you could have opened
Nautilus in Gnome and then saved the session. Perhaps KDE is now trying
to load Nautilus because you left it open. Try logging in to gnome,
closing Nautilus or anything else that appears and exit again, saving
the session.

I don't think this will be the problem as KDE probably ignores gnome
sessions but thats what I'd try at first.

Phil