[SWLUG] Kylix

andrew sprott andrew at crysania.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 18:21:51 UTC 2004

Hi Ppl,

I've got 3 programs being developed in Delphi. Before I can distribute them
I have to buy Delphi. The version I intend buying includes Kylix, so i have
some questions.

 From what I gather, a program written in Delphi will basically compile for
Linux/Kylix. But, will a application written this way work on the distros
developed for a PDA like a palm pilot, or even my Psion 5mx.

Also, can you connect a GPS to a PDA? I have a serial cable for my
5mx, can it be joined to any serial device, like a Garmin Etrex?

TIA

Andrew