[SWLUG] ID at Swanseas venue - 'The bank statement'

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Thu May 13 21:52:43 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 08:59, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> Would people be interested in the occasional talk? On what
> sort of thing?  Anyone want to _give_ a talk? :)

We once made list of what sort of talks people would like to go to, not
sure what happened to it but I guess it will have changed now anyway.
I'm all for holding talks in different venues if we can arrange it.

> Finally, it's summer soon. And we _still_ haven't had the picnic
> some of us were talking about last year :)

A picnic would be good fun but I would only be able to attend on a
weekend.

> Oh yeah, whilst on stuff to think about, are we thinking of a
> Linux Awareness day again? When? Where? Perhaps we should have
> more publicity this time? And so on.

Quite a few people have asked about this, a good time to run it is
likely to be September/October that would give us enough time to do a
bit of preparation.

Phil.