[SWLUG] Swansea Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 25th May

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Tue May 25 07:53:08 UTC 2004

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 07:47:14AM +0100 or thereabouts, kurupt | wrote:
> This may seem a stupid question, but by no means not important. Is the 'No
> sign Bar' the 'bank statement' as stated on the website or is it a
> different pub alltogether?
> see you guys tonight

Good catch.

The No Sign is right next door to the Bank Statement. We used to
meet in the Bank Statement, but it was closed for refurbishment.
So the night we discovered this, we popped next door and liked
next door fine. So we're staying there (ie, in the No Sign) for
now.

When the Bank Statement reopens, it is likely to have giant
screens, loud music, and all the other things which make
meetings impossible. So we shall probably remain in the No
Sign until someone thinks of somewhere better.

So far (all of two meetings, I think), we have been at the
back of the No Sign, down that little half-step/half-ramp,
watching each other fall down the step on the return from
the bar. (Beware of that step: it's so embarrassing to do
that.)

I suppose now I have said that, then we shall be at the front,
but that will be a first.

Telsa