[SWLUG] Mandrake 10.0 Official

swlug at azem.org swlug at azem.org
Tue May 25 11:05:50 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 8:53 am, Dafydd Walters wrote:
> RE: [SWLUG] Typing accents and special charactersMarcus Davage wrote:
>  > Was Mandrake 10.0 Official available on a cover CD
>  > of a magazine recently? If so, which one?
>
> I would think that it's still a little early. I've seen "Community" on the
> cover of one (Linux Format magazine), but not "Official" yet.

LINUX MAGAZINE distributed a Mandrake10 DVD(the complete 10.0 package with new
kde and kernel) which shows no sign of community on it.  unfortunatly, i dont
yet own a bootable dvd on that machine, so i downloaded the community issue.
which is yet to be installed.
the new knoppix also has the new kde and kernel 2.6 and a hd install is very
easy!

stu at stunix.com
http://www.stunix.com