[SWLUG] separating terminal boxes

Matt Hill matt at twpsyn.com
Tue Nov 9 06:31:56 UTC 2004

Neil Jones wrote:

> Is there any way  to give them seperate icons as most of the time I am
> swapping between them.

I'm currently trying KDE out, but from the GNOME section of my memory...

If you right click on the taskbar (the grab bar just to the left might
be easier if it's there) and enter its properties you should see options
controlling task grouping, which is what causes the task buttons to
merge into one.

Unfortunately this will have an effect across the board, and you might
find your taskbar getting cluttered, but you can always change it back.

HTH

Matt