[SWLUG] laptops

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Tue Oct 12 21:32:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 21:37 +0100, Foeh Mannay wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 18:10, nat wrote:
> > my
> > tablet pc had a transmeta processor in it - the battery on that could
> > last around 4-5hrs.
> Finally, someone acknowledges that you don't have to buy apple to get
> battery life over an hour!

My Dell lasts for over 7 hours, but it takes 2 batteries, one goes in
the dvd drive bay, but I can't remember needing the dvd drive since I
bought it apart from when installing Debian.

I must have had it for almost 2 years now, if not just over and the
battery life is still the same as when I bought it.

Phil.