[SWLUG] #SWLUG Irc server

Gareth Rees lilg at welshsidebmx.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 18:12:26 UTC 2005

As I have not been in the IRC channel for long (as well as the group) I
cannot come to a decision of which server to choose from, I think people
should list Pros and Cons of both:
A) The current IRC server and b) the newer server!

However, I would not like the fuss of everybody having to choose either one,
although I do agree on people having there own opinions and thoughts.
I would not like people in one channel and other in the other channel!

IMHO the freenode server does not bother me. But if people don't move I do
not want to be made out to be 'Stubborn' for not moving, I just want a nice
social group with very little disputes

Gareth x

P.S. this is my opinion, and my first official post I don't want to cause
any harm