[SWLUG] Newbie alert!

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Tue Aug 16 08:56:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Keith Edmunds wrote:

> Yes, really. Very active mailing list, and lots of people at their "bring a
> box" meetings (lots of knowledgeable people as well as those seeking help).

Mmm.. maybe I should investigate them again then.. although I'm not a big
fan of "bring a box" events - I'm much more interested in discussions and
providing/receiving technical help whether it be over IRC, in the pub or
by email.  That and the fact my only "portable" box is my P166 laptop :)

--

  - Steve    XMPP/Jabber: steve at nexusuk.org    Web: http://www.nexusuk.org/