[SWLUG] Lightning Talks - Next Swansea Meeting

Justin justin at discordia.org.uk
Thu Aug 25 16:01:47 UTC 2005

This lightning talks idea seems so popular, that i have gone ahead and
booked a room to hold it in, therefore:

A session of Lightning Talks will replace the next scheduled Swansea
Meeting:

Wed 14th September, 7pm, Digital Technium, Swansea University.

Please add your ideas and book talks by editing the wiki page we have
added to the main swlug site.

http://www.swlug.org/index.php?
option=com_wikidoc&task=view&docid=2&Itemid=42

For this initial session, as a gentle introduction, we will stick to
just one hour of 5 minute timeslots, followed by discussion at a nearby
pub.