[SWLUG] Linux hosting in South Wales

Peter Prior swlug at nermal.org
Thu Feb 3 16:47:29 UTC 2005

pbhj wrote:

> Incidentally if anyone out there is associated with writemedia - your
> web pages need some serious work. Gareth's is quite a nice basic plone
> site though.
>
> pbhj
>
> PS:
> http://samspade.org/t/whois?a=www.writemedia.net&server=auto&_charset_=UTF-8&btnGo=Whois
> <http://samspade.org/t/whois?a=www.writemedia.net&server=auto&_charset_=UTF-8&btnGo=Whois>
>

> PPS: I'm *not* associated with any of these companies / people; you
> could use www.communimedia.com <http://www.communimedia.com> (which I
> am associated with) but it doesn't meet your requirements and I expect
> it's over priced for your purposes. Pick me! Pick me!!

Out of sheer boredom I looked at www.commuimedia.com.  Apart from the
dot bomb domain name, the whole site appears to be a godawful shade of
yellow and the fancy ass project selection boxes appear in the bottom
left corner of the screen in firefox and look bloody awful.

For added fun, check out:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.communimedia.com%2F

100 errors and no doctype.  Bravo.  For a website design company.

You were saying ?