[SWLUG] Accessing hard drive partitions

P. G. Richardson phantompgr at btopenworld.com
Fri Jul 15 07:43:48 UTC 2005

Rhys,

What have you tried as far as trying to access it. On my old IBM A22m
Thinkpad, I have a similar setup. I was able to just mount it as a fat
partition and copy the data off. I also dd'ed the partition itself to
preserve everything.

Have you already installed linux onto the machine yet? If so try
mounting the partition.

Regards

Paul
P.G. Richardson