[SWLUG] Re: Reminder: Swansea Beach BBQ - 30th July

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Tue Jul 26 13:32:50 UTC 2005

Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> said
		(on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 01:39:37PM +0100):
> On Tue Jul 26 13:32:34 2005, Rhys Sage wrote:
> >being accosted by faggots
> >there and if that wasn't bad enough, the police were a
> >little further down accosting people and treating them
> >as though they were also faggots. Yuck!
>
> I certainly sympathize. Being accosted by a somewhat unfashionable
> foodstuff is bad enough - being smothered in gravy and eaten is
> really quite beyond the pale.

I find this thread very upsetting - as a vegan.  We vegetarians
eat something like meat, it's just a kind of "meat" conjured up
by humans.  I thkn you know what I mean.

You're obviously obsessed with meat or possibly on narcotics --
and given your previous postings, I suspect both of the above.

Given my sensitivities on this issue, I humbly request that
faggots are not mentioned again.  It's just not appropriate
when a good proportion of Britiah society is, um, vegetarian.
This is an inclusive list - and your post is excluding us.

PS On that note - do you know if the bbq will be having a vegan
spit-roast?  I'm game.  ;-)

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org