[SWLUG] Re: Reminder: Swansea Beach BBQ - 30th July

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Tue Jul 26 14:15:59 UTC 2005

Rhys Sage wrote:
> Nice place for a BBQ. Watch out for the police and the
> gays there though. I remember walking along the
> cyclepath  one evening and being accosted by faggots
> there and if that wasn't bad enough, the police were a
> little further down accosting people and treating them
> as though they were also faggots. Yuck!

Is this how your brain works, Rhys?

http://www.archive.org/details/boys_beware

The videos are easy to play on a Linux box, so I'm sure you'll manage on
any of the Windows boxes that you seem to be asking about most of the time.

For your homophobia and backwards opinions, consider yourself filtered
in Thunderbird and filed directly under 'twunt'.