[SWLUG] This list

Gerald Davies gerald.davies at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:34:44 UTC 2005

On 7/26/05, Keith Edmunds wrote:

> I'd prefer this list to focus on Linux and related matters.
>
> Sorry if I sound like aforementioned GOM.

i agree, but there is a problem.  is there a disclaimer stating that
the views of the posters are not necessarily those reflected by the
group as a whole?  if not and nobody filters his silly rants then we
end up looking like numpties.  both the mailing list and its search
engine are online.  if he had a braincell he would have kept his
thoughts to himself, but perhaps he needed the attention it brings.