[SWLUG] Xandros in Windows Comp Mode pt 2

Julian Hall lists at kaotic.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 18:03:17 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I'm on my laptop now so I don't have to keep rebooting the desktop:

Adam, I looked at xorg.conf and xorg.conf~ in VIM.  Can't see any
differences. .xsession-errors I could not find.

Mike I tried changing it to 'kbd' and what I got then was Xorg sort of
loaded with three terminal windows open on a black screen.  When I quit
out of the X Session I had a load of errors waiting in the CLI, more
than before.

Think it would be quicker to reinstall?  /home is a separate partition
so I wouldn't lose anything major.  At least I don't think so.

Kind regards,

Julian