[SWLUG] Employment agencies

Geraint Edwards gedge-lists at yadn.org
Tue Mar 1 18:21:49 UTC 2005

Steve Hill <steve at nexusuk.org> said
		(on Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 06:03:28PM +0000):
> Out of interest, is anyone else who's using a Jobserve search for anywhere
> in Wales getting emailed jobs for Berkshire too?

Jobs in Sydney (New South Wales) is my main bugbear,
but I take your point.

> Maybe the agencies
> should advertise for someone with a clue to run their database. :)

You assume that they are not.  If the system is so borked, who would
know - esp. if such jobs are appearing in, say, the Nursing section??

There could be a lot of confused nurses out there - learning PHP
because their salaries would jump!  :-)

--
Geraint A. Edwards (aka "Gedge")
gedge at yadn.org