[SWLUG] Money/Treasurer

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Sat Mar 12 19:20:32 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 16:48, Stephanos wrote:
> Do you have a treasurer or someone who looks after your money, if indeed
> you have money.
Nope, neither.

I run the website and mailing list on an existing server of mine, but we
have no formal structure apart from that, i guess there just hasn't been
any real need for it as yet.

> If someone wanted to make a donation to you, how would they do this ?
tricky one, i guess we would have to decide between us what we could do
with the donation that would be for the general good of the group.