[SWLUG] broadband in pontypool

Peter peter at cyionics.com
Sun Mar 13 19:51:04 UTC 2005

Hi

I run my own servers on wbnet as well, it is allowed.

Its worth while just comparing the prices of the isps your looking at as
all the ones people have recommended sound pretty good.

I also have 20:1 contention but it's only worth having for professional
use though for running servers also look at the upload speed !

I've got

2 Fedora
1 Ubuntu
1 Windows
2 wireless windows  laptops
2 windows desktops
and a partridge in a pear tree all running on mine  !

Peter
       Peter Chaisty FInstBE       e-Mail:  peter at cyionics.com
                          Cyionics Ltd	UK
                      Tel:  +44(0)1495 785570
            All email is scanned using Norton Antivirus