[SWLUG] Run from CD Linux

Rhys Sage rhys_sage at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 02:52:15 UTC 2005

I'm struggling with a clapped-out XP Home installation
that my wife-to-be's ex-husband screwed up a couple of
months ago. I have a win 98 system that won't boot and
another XP system that I haven't even checked yet but
which was described as broken. Thus, I'm looking for a
site to download a run-from-CD Linux with a nice GUI
interface. Anybody know of any site I can download
from and burn to CD. I don't have any fancy burning
software - just a very basic Sonic and a CD writer -
all under Windows XP Home.