[SWLUG] Broadband in Ponty.

Foeh Mannay foeh.mannay at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 14 06:59:12 UTC 2005

I'm with Zen - the price isn't the lowest but a fixed IP and no
bandwidth limitations or port blocking suits my needs. If I had a better
router on the end I'd take them up on their /29 subnet too, and have 5
public IPs, which I don't think is any extra cost.

If you own a domain they'll even set up the reverse dns for your IP to
point at the hostname of your choice in that domain :o)

Foeh