[SWLUG] NTL Upgrade to 2meg sec but capped at i gig a day!!!

Peter Joseph kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 23:36:57 UTC 2005

Dick Bain wrote:
> Gerald Davies wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:06:09 +0000, Julian Hall <lists at kaotic.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> position from which to smack persistent deliberate offenders
>>

>> you make it sound like a crime :)
>>
>> next we'll see broadband ASBOs
>

> or perhaps a smack on the back of your leg ;-)
>
> definition of ASBO= the only way to get a criminal record without
> commiting a crime
> Dick

After months of fustration with NTL being incapable of getting my bill
right I decided to jack them in and go for a real ISP!

Demon, used them for dialup about 10 years ago. Quality then, Quality
now. Static IP and assigned hostname of your choce thing.demon.co.uk etc.

The best thing though, customer services that answer in a mere few rings!

Pete

--
Peter Joseph				      Debian GNU/Linux Junkie
kneecaps at shockpulse.co.uk                         kneecaps at debian.org
http://www.shockpulse.co.uk/                   http://www.debian.org/
    "If there were no god, we would have to invent him." - Voltaire
			PGP Key: 598454F1