[SWLUG] Introduction

Gareth Rees lilg at welshsidebmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 22:04:29 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 22:07 +0100, Sarah wrote:
> and I'm not
> keen on the Gimp compared to Photoshop.  So I have a dual boot machine
> in order to use my scanner and Photoshop.  Having to keep it dual boot
> for the scanner does allow me to continue my long standing
> relationship with Photoshop.

Hey Sarah,
	I kind of run into the same situation with photoshop - i use photoshop
quite alot and think its a good program for photo's some design
templates and other usual features it has built in.

( I havent used Gimp as of yet but it doesn't look the

But then again you would still need to use windows for the scanner, Hmm.

I hope you find a solution for both.

Gareth x
Lil G