[SWLUG] linux newbie

Marcus Davage marcusdavage at onetel.com
Mon Sep 5 08:42:31 UTC 2005

>We concur. That is perfection, encapsulated in a ceramic container. I
>find Hobnobs a little too oily when they're dunked, so they're best to
>nibble on the side, I feel. And Tetley's a step in the right
>direction... I really like Welsh Brew and Yorkshire Tea - that's good,
>no nonsense, working man's tea =)

I agree - a nice strong cup of tea you can stand a spoon in.

When I was in Aber Uni (far back in the mists of ancient time, along with a
certain Mr. Cox, I seem to recall), I did some extra-curricular research on the
dunkability of biscuits in tea, but all of my findings are stored on my
Commodore Amiga 500. I know there's UAE out to emulate it, but I still need to
find a Kickstart image to boot up from, and all of my floppy disks are Amiga
formatted, so cannot be read.

Marcus