[SWLUG] Swansea Lightning Talks Meeting

Justin justin at discordia.org.uk
Tue Sep 6 09:42:40 UTC 2005

Meeting Reminder
----------------

   Location: Swansea
Date & Time: 7pm Wed 14th September
      Theme: Lightning Talks
      Venue: Digital Technium, Swansea University

With this being just over a week away i would like to remind people to
please login to the website and add their ideas to the list of talks. We
would like to encourage everyone to have a go at giving a talk, no
matter how little you may feel you know about a subject.

http://www.swlug.org/index.php?option=com_wikidoc&Itemid=42

For those that missed the introduction, the lightning talks is a session
of 5 minute duration presentations to be given by members, the
presentation can be on any subject you choose, and you may optionally
include a slide show or live demonstration.

The room that we have booked has a whiteboard, and an overhead projector
so you can hook up your laptop, or borrow someone elses, should you need
it.

Please try to arrive before 19:10 as someone needs to be on the door to
let people in, after that time you will need to call someones mobile to
get let in. Doors will be open from at least 18:30 so you can arrive
early.

We have the room until 21:00 after which we will likely head for the Pub
on the Pond.