[SWLUG] linux newbie

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Thu Sep 8 08:42:57 UTC 2005

Dave Cridland wrote:

> For those who care, BS6008:1980, ISO3103-1980, really is "Method for
> preparation of a liquor of tea for use in sensory tests"... And there
> was me wondering what "real" standards bodies actually did.

I investigated as well. It won a spoof award for its ridiculousness in
1999, it seems.

http://education.guardian.co.uk/egweekly/story/0,,1407565,00.html

By the way, Lyn asked if Welsh Brew was available as loose leaf. I seem
to recall seeing it in Tescos and picking it up before putting it down
and getting the teabags instead (I'm lazy).

Steve