[SWLUG] Reminder - Swansea Lug Meeting and Lightning Talks - Wed Sept 14th (Tonight)

Justin justin at discordia.org.uk
Wed Sep 14 14:38:29 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 15:16 +0100, Pete Prior wrote:
> The talks are being held at the Digital Technium, Swansea University
> (google map link Arthur / Justin ? :) ) and then we're off to Pub on the
> Pond after.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=sa2+8pp&spn=0.031141,0.056099&hl=en

By Car:
The University is well signposted from the coast road (Mumbles Road),
duck under the automatic barriers, go up the main drive way.

At the top there is a big glass fronted building, take the road down the
left hand side of it.

Take the next right turn, between two buildings, that brings you into a
car parking area. park here, walk around to the front of the new looking
black + silver building.

There should be signs directing you to 'Taliesin Theatre' which is the
building immediately adjacent to the technium, so you can follow them.

By Foot/Bus/Taxi.
Any other approach will either drop you just outside the university
gates, or on the roundabout at the top of the drive way.
The building you are aiming for is the one just to the right of the main
building, you cant mistake it, it looks like a piece of modern art, or
shiny glass and marble.  it is also signposted 'digital technium'

Pub On The Pond

if your going direct here, then it is the next turning after the
university, it has its own car park at the back.  For everyone else it
is only a few minutes walk across campus.

There will be someone on the door of the Technium from 6:30 until about
7:10, please try to turn up between these times, or try to make sure you
have the mobile number of someone who is.