[SWLUG] Any good computer stores near Cardiff?

aims aims at blah.me.uk
Sun Sep 25 09:10:32 UTC 2005

Hiya,

I'm glad your cable works :) and I wouldn't recommend going back to that
place as the attractive young girl no longer works there any more. But, the
good news is she may be working in a place in Talbot Green when it opens
sometime before Christmas (its where Nick Davies the estate agent was).

AiMs - ex-employee of llantrisant computers