[SWLUG] Re: Quietest Meeting Ever

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Thu Apr 6 10:58:33 UTC 2006

Gerald Davies wrote:

> where are all these strange new people coming from? ;)

I've been here ages, a bit more than lurking but not that much (last
contribution to list - 24th February). Fatherhood being thrust upon me
five weeks earlier than expected has made sure I keep out of things.
Never made it to a meet because I'd either have to sit around between
finishing work and meeting people, or drive from Cardiff to Ponty and
back again. Either way wouldn't be popular with the family :-S

Steve