[SWLUG] Spell Checking HTML

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 07:38:51 UTC 2006

I have a problem concerning a website which I am working on.
I need to spell check it. Does anyone know a decent spell checking
program that I can use? I have thought of something like Open Office, or
even Evolution which I use for my email and maybe that is the only
option.

I have found people who will spell check your website on-line and email
a report. Even If I wanted to give them my email address ( I could use
throwaway hotmail anyway.) that would not be a solution in this case.

The problem is that the website is a site teaching people to speak Welsh
and as a result any automated spell checker that sends reports is going
to have a fit trying to deal with things. Spell checking the Welsh isn't
the problem as there is comparatively little. It is just there are long
passages with English in them and I want to make as rapid progress in
this as possible. Someone fairly important will be looking at the site
next week and I want it as professional as possible.

As those who have seen me on IRC know. My ttpyinhg is afwul and I make
mitsatkes all the time. :-)

Neil Jones
Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk