[SWLUG] Re: Job/Placement Opportunities

Pete Prior swlug at nermal.org
Wed Apr 12 12:31:41 UTC 2006

Recommendation:

When emailing your CV / location of your CV to a Linux mailing list,
ensure your CV is in a format readable by those on said list.

PDF's are a nice way of distributing CVs - Openoffice can save directly
to PDF or there are conversion tools available.  An online HTML version
can also be useful :)

Pete