[SWLUG] Spell Checking HTML

Julian Hall lists at kaotic.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 13:28:01 UTC 2006

Neil Jones wrote:
> As those who have seen me on IRC know. My ttpyinhg is afwul and I make
> mitsatkes all the time. :-)
Hi Neil,

I have the same problem - I use a smell chucker to avoid those
embarrassing smelling pistakes...

Er.

Anyway.  Depending on how many pages there are, why not just view each
one in the browser, cut and paste the *visible text* into a word
processor, and then let it spell check each page for you.  I know it
could be laborious if there are a lot of pages, but logically it should
work.  Also if you have a Welsh language spell checker (unfortunately to
my distress I don't speak Welsh :( ) that could check for you too, so
two passes per page would give you the lot.

Kind regards,

Julian