[SWLUG] Lightning Talks - information for speakers, and a call for more

Chris M. Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 01:02:52 UTC 2006

First off, there are likely a few of people out there still thinking
about a talk, turning up on the night hoping to get a slot.  If this
is you, I need to know, and NOW, not as you walk through the door on
the night.

And so to business: While the doors will be opening in general at 7pm
on Tuesday night, it would be great if anyone that is going to speak
could arrive before this, preferably 6.45-7, to sort out running order
(especially if they're of the last-minute kind) and to make sure there
are no surprises (halfway during your talk is clearly not when you
want to find out something is broken).  If anyone needs to display
material on the digital projector, you need to email it to me (at this
address) before 10am Tuesday morning so I can make sure everything
required is available.  The only exception to this rule is for those
bringing their own laptops.

See you all there,

--
Chris Jackson
Now with enhanced time-wasting capabilities