[SWLUG] Introduction/ ADSL in cardiff

Plod plod57 at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 24 13:14:23 UTC 2006

Huw

One other thing to consider with the ADSL route is where you are in Cardiff.  The BT infrastructure is old in parts and cannot support it.  I cannot get ADSL, but my neighbour across the street can.  In fact another friend who runs a shop has ADSL, but on behalf of the business next door.  His shop can get it but right next door can't, and he is located right on death junction. (City Road/ Albany road.

I have NTL and I echo the other views regarding the service.  Up times very good, and I have never been aware of any limits, although that is probably because I have never reached them.

Paul