[SWLUG] Introduction/ ADSL in cardiff

Steve Anderson steve at twindx.com
Fri Feb 24 17:13:06 UTC 2006

phil wrote:

> Well I certainly used to watch films when I worked on NTLs tech support
> line and the people who used to work on the TV support lines used to be
> able to watch tv...

That'll be why you wait so long when you ring them then - they're
waiting for the adverts!

NTL still owe me £18 that they over charged me from when I had cable in
Cardiff - four years ago. Every now and then they send me a bill for
£0.00 showing my credit. I'd get it back from them if I thought the £18
was worth losing the will to live in the loop of being on hold and
getting to talk to someone who can't grasp that not only do I not want
to rejoin NTL, the topology of my street actively prevents it... this
seems not to sink in. My hair and sanity are worth the £18 spared.

Erm, but I'm sure Phil was SUPER WIKKID when he was working there =)

Steve