[SWLUG] lightningtalks-0.2

Chris M. Jackson chriscf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:08:29 UTC 2006

Since nobody else has said in public that they're working on it, if
nobody objects, I'll see if I can swing a venue for another round of
the 5-minute Lightning Talks we all loved the first time around.  It
would probably be in Cardiff, and then most likely on University
premises - the Queen's Buildings are a short line-of-sight walk from
the Willows.

Timing will be an issue, since I won't be able to arrange it for
Monday (a little short notice for the speakers too), and the next
scheduled Cardiff meet is about 7 weeks tomorrow, which seems a little
far off (by which time I'd have forgotten that I'd booked it in the
first place).  As a result, it would probably be on a date entirely
independent of the rotation.

Comments, suggestions, objections, etc.?

--
Chris Jackson
Now with enhanced time-wasting capabilities