[SWLUG] Another new person!

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jun 30 22:04:14 UTC 2006

On Fri Jun 30 00:11:46 2006, Steve Smith wrote:
> It's Ubuntu all the way for me,
> although I'm a fraud at the moment because I've only got Windows on
> my
> laptop (needed disk space).  But in the summer I'm getting an old
> dual
> Pentium, so our house will be LTSP'd soon enough :).  Are there any
> fellow Ubuntu people around here?

Probably lots. I have a couple of AMD64 machines running it (although
my laptop has Windows, too, which has been used once so far this
year), and one old dual Pentium. I've a single Pentium which is
running Debian, due for an upgrade, too. Oh, and my Shiny New Nokia
770 runs a sort of Debian.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at jabber.org
  - http://dave.cridland.net/