[SWLUG] MSc Dissertation

peter apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Mar 4 18:31:25 UTC 2006

Apologies if this is a duplicate.  I thought I'd posted earlier, but it
doesn't seem to have arrived.

As those of you who were at the Lightning Talks will know, I'm doing an
MSc in Computing and for my dissertation I'm looking at Mono and
comparing it with the MS .NET Framework.

As part of the project, I'm conducting a small experiment that will
compare some aspects of the two implementations.

I would be most grateful if some or, indeed, all of you would be so kind
as to visit the Web site below, and take part in it.  Instructions, in
the form of a PDF document can be obtained by clicking the link on the
site's introductory page.  Please read the intructions before carrying
out the task.  The whole thing - including reading the instructions -
should take no more than five minutes.

Please enter the data contained in the instructions.  Do not enter any
personal data.  The data is meant to be fictitious.

There is no limit on the number of times an individual can participate,
so if you want to do the task multiple times I will be grateful in
direct proportion to the participation frequency :)

The address to go to is:

http://linmono.uwic.ac.uk/starter