[SWLUG] MSc Dissertation

peter apvx95 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Mar 5 22:27:32 UTC 2006

Rhys Hardwick wrote:

>By the way, could you give us a brief explanation of the results of your
>study.  Would be interesting to see.
>
>Rhys

I most certainly will, Rhys.  But not until the experiment is over :)

It's actually no big deal.  Remember that this is a masters degree, not
a PhD.  So I'm not going to add very much to the sum of human
knowledge.  However I will publish my results in full as soon as the
University will allow.  In the meantime, if you can stand the boredom,
you're more than welcome to visit my blog:

http://peredur.blog.co.uk

although you may find the detail there a bit ... shall we say ...
excruciating.

If people are really interested and want more than the 5 minutes they've
already had from me, I'm always open to making a presentation.  But you
have to remember that I find all this absolutely rivettingly
fascinating.  This may not be true for everyone.  In fact I suspect it
is not.

:)

Cheers

Peter