[SWLUG] PCMCIA Gentoo

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 09:18:16 UTC 2006

Kris Zani wrote:
> then emerged pcmica-cs and pcmciautils

Which one you use will depend on which version of the kernel you have
installed. If you're using 2.6.14 or above, you'll need pcmciautils.
Anything less will require the older pcmcica-cs.

I've attached my kernel config for you to look at.

--
  Jonathan Wright
   ~ mail at djnauk.co.uk
   ~ www.djnauk.co.uk
--
  2.6.15-gentoo-r1-djnauk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
  cat /dev/random (because u never know, u may see something u like)

  "Quiz: How many biblical prohibitions  are  they  violating?  Well,
  wives are supposed to be 'submissive' to their  husbands  (I  Peter
  3:1). And all women are forbidden to teach men  (I  Timothy  2:12),
  wear gold or pearls (I Timothy  2:9)  or  dress  in  clothing  that
  'pertains to a man' (Deuteronomy  22:5).  Shellfish  and  pork  are
  definitely out (Leviticus  11:7,  10)  as  are  usury  (Deuteronomy
  23:19), shaving (Leviticus 19:27) and  clothes  of  more  than  one
  fabric (Leviticus 19:19). And since  the  Bible  rarely  recognizes
  divorce, they're committing  adultery,  which  carries  the  rather
  harsh penalty of death by stoning (Deuteronomy 22:22)."

  "So why are they having such a good  time?  Probably  because  they
  wouldn't  think  of  worrying  about  rules   that   seem   absurd,
  anachronistic or - at best - unrealistic. Yet this same  modern-day
  couple could easily be among the millions of  Americans  who  never
  hesitate to lean  on  the  Bible  to  justify  their  own  anti-gay
  attitudes."

                                                          ~ Deb Price