[SWLUG] Quietest meeting ever.

James Diagmato at black0ps.com
Wed Mar 29 11:38:56 UTC 2006

I am also one who would like to see more Linux at these meet ups. Im
definately not known for being sociable - most the time I only speak
when spoken to (unless I really know the people im with). The Lightning
talks were a good change - enjoyed watching it - only downside was
people just having 5 minutes to discuss a topic - that just felt too
short - as soon as I was settled to their topic, time was up.

I still want to attend meet-up's, but college at the moment is being
overly demanding with assignments, which has almost made me do nothing
but college work recently.

It would really help for someone to bring a laptop in, and perhaps show
how something can be done, for example. Theres still loads I need to
learn about Linux (mainly setting up servers), and I doubt im the only
one in this position.