[SWLUG] Re: Quietest Meeting Ever

Kris Zani kriszani at iscavision.com
Wed Mar 29 18:41:42 UTC 2006

Not sure if my opinion counts as i never seem to make it to any
meetings, but perhaps more techie venues than pubs would be cool.

I'm thinking somewhere with Internet access and plug points.

maybe someone's place of work or even home for smallish groups.

for the Cardiff meetings, I've been working at a community / enterprise
centre in St Mellons (www.beaconcentre.co.uk)
lately and I'm sure they'd be ok with a load of us turning up (pre -
arranged of course).

they've got an IT room and network facilities plus a coffee shop.

Its not the city centre but its pretty easy to get to for anyone with a
car and there's free parking.

whaddya fink?

Kris