[SWLUG] Re: Quietest Meeting Ever

Pete Prior swlug at nermal.org
Thu Mar 30 14:58:37 UTC 2006

I was assuming that the 10th would appeal on a personal level (rather
than a logical one) to people too retarded to remember to check when the
meeting was (As if meeting email reminders weren't enough - you seem to
check your swlug email regularly given the frequency of your responses).

The rotating day will also solve your Thursdays double booked problem -
another thing fixed on a personal level.

Pete