[SWLUG] QMail recipient check

Foeh Mannay swlug at wormtail.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 22:53:58 UTC 2006

Hello, all.

For the sake of anyone else who wants to do the same as me... I found a
patch that does exactly what I want and nothing more called "badrcptto"
at http://patch.be/qmail/ - installed and tested fine. Created a file in
/var/qmail/control called badrcptto and dumped a one-liner in there with
the address I want to reject and it cheerfully refuses mail for that
recipient in the SMTP conversation, rather than trying to send a bounce
after the fact :o)

Foeh