[SWLUG] Alans machines

Kris Zani kriszani at iscavision.com
Wed Sep 13 18:06:08 UTC 2006

Maybe as a SWLUG project we should look at pooling all our spare crappy
hardware and see
how many full pcs we have.

it would be interesting to see if we have enough to make a small network

thinking we could perhaps try out an edubuntu LTS install and then donate
a fully working linux network to a needy cause (thinking schools but
don't really care)

any opinions.

I know everyone (including me) are really busy with the rest of their
lives but
it might be interesting.  Never set up a terminal server!

can we get a page on the website or something where we can post our
parts (so to speak)

Kris