[SWLUG] recommendation sought for domain provider

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 15:46:24 UTC 2007

thanks to all the replies, i'll be looking at the mentioned firms, all i use
my domains for is email at the moment, but i do use quite a few different
usernames at each one for spam catching since up till now that was free! :)
the desire to host something of my own seems all cool and hip until i realise
there's nothing about my life that anyone could possibly be interested in :)

bascule

--
"any sufficiently advanced bullshit is indistinguishable from omniscience" -
rob stradling